All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 30 June 2007

Last day of June

Well it's here again, the last day of the month and time to see if i completed all the plans i had for June .... no, not this month i didn't, but i did stitch a couple of smaller projects that were not in the plans. I just didn't get round to doing any on HAED Leo this month, i'll have to try harder next month and really make an effort to do some on this otherwise it might become a UFO, OMG i cant have that, Mr Stick wouldn't like it and the ladies on UFO night at JA would be laughing so much LOL










I did finish the Heirloom Embroideries Mystery huswif project today, it was supposed to have a twisted cord using the VC silks left over, but i decided to add a premade cording to it, i liked it better. The inside pic shows various stitching accessories i already have, i decided not to make the scissor keeper and pin cushion that was optional, but i may change my mind later and add them into it.

Hope you are all safe in the rain we are having again
Enjoy your weekend

6 comments:

Karen said...

your finish is lovely , I hope you do stitch the pin cushion and keeper it would finish it off perfectly. Perhaps there should be a new Mr Stick holder to keep you in line!!!!!
it doesn't matter you didn't do everything on your today list its there as a guide not set in stone

Stitcher said...

What a lovely finish.

Itching To Stitch said...

Oh, I love your finish. Just beautiful ;)

Edda said...

Your huswif is lovely Julie. I like the cord you´ve put on it and you have a wonderful finish. I will be keeping an eye on you regarding the business with Mr Stick. I think I´ve become good friends with him. LOL :-)

Sally said...

Your huswif is gorgeous Julie. Congratulations on the finish.

tintocktap said...

Well done on your huswif - it looks gorgeous. I'haven't got round to finishing mine yet. I'm wondering whether to change the lining fabric.

How was Genesis last week? I'm very jealous!