All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 31 May 2007

last day of May

YAY .... i completed all my stitching plans for May except for making a start on the Victorian Rose but that WAS a maybe! and i've updated the list for the start of June. What exciting stitching plans have you all got for June ??

I've put the April replacement mini for Brenda in the hands of the postal service today, so we'll see if they can manage to deliver it this time. I nearly forgot to take a piccie to show you, but phew just before i sealed the envelope i remembered, so will share that with you when she lets me know she's received it (which hopefully will be about this time next week!)

Thanks for stopping by and reading my journal, i really appreciate your comments and ideas. I love to spend time looking at your updates and work too, i just wish i didn't get so sidetracked on here then maybe i'd be stitching a bit more, i can see you all nodding at that !!! LOL

5 comments:

Sally said...

Congratulations on getting your goals done this month.

Finger's crossed your exchange reaches it's destination this time.

Karen said...

I hope Brenda gets the card ok this time

Paula said...

Hi Julie, congrats on getting all stitching goals done.....
My plans are to watch the babies growing and hopefully get some of Middy stitched. I'm a week behind on her sal. It's hard to stitch when you're watching kitties playing lol.
Huggles and Happy stitching....

Mary Ann said...

Congratulations, Julie, on finishing your goals for May!!!

Stitchingranny said...

Well done Julie. I am all behind with my stitching at the moment as both stitching time and computer time have had to be limited a bit until I get these headaches sorted.