All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, 2 May 2007

decisions, decisions ...

it's Wednesday so i'm off to the stitching club tonight, no Leo stitching for me today (you just can't concentrate on something like that, chat, drink tea, & nibble the odd biscuit all at the same time) so i've got to take something else with me

The decision is .... do i take JN and make a start on Day 11?? but then i'll want to finish both that and Day 12 to get a *Happydance* or do i take my secret project for my friend (thats still not finished) but i'm not enjoying stitching that, i'm not very happy with my choice of thread colours and it's so nearly finished!! oh the choices we stitchers have to make, life really is hard for us sometimes LOL

I'm happy to report a **big thumbs up** for the JN bag, my SIL was delighted with it

Thanks to all who read my blog and leave comments, i love to read your blogs and see what you've been doing, and learn about new things in the world of stitching


{hugs} and Happy 'frog free' stitching to you all



7 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

Oh what a dilemma you have there lol. Hope you enjoyed your evening whatever you decided to take.

Paula said...

Hi Julie.....so what did you decide to take with you to stitchy club??? And did you actually get any stiching done on it??? Or were you full of too much chatter.....lol
Huggles and Happy "fwog free" stitching to you too.

Sally said...

What did you take in the end Julie? Did you get much stitched?

Sally said...

By the way thanks for listening to me yesterday {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Lisa said...

You'd better have taken the gift!!!! I'll be getting my stick out if not lol!

Mary Ann said...

So, which did you take to stitchy club?? :-)

Heather said...

What did you decide to take instead Julie?

Great to hear your SIL loved her gift.