All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 15 April 2007

Huswif update

as promised, here's April's update of the Heirloom Embroideries huswif SAL, the fabric on this is really thin and i'm not that keen on stitching on it, i love the design and the threads but i have to be so careful not to pull to tightly and cause a hole in the fabric. I think i'll get the JN 12 Days out tonight, i could do with a bit of colour i think LOL

Isn't this just the cutest thing - a dog made from flowers, how clever is that ????

8 comments:

Karen said...

Julie I love your Heirloom Embroideries huswif SAL the colours are lovely, the little flower dog is cute

Lynn said...

Love the huswif Julie. I've got it, but haven't started it yet! I didn't realy like the fabric so got something different lined up. Cute flower dog lol

Lisa said...

You are just far too quick at stitching for me, I really can't keep up!
I managed to finish mine last night after frogging the last band three times!

Paula said...

Hi Julie, your sal is gorgeous....really pretty colours.
WOW what a gorgeous doggie....did you take him home?? lol
Huggles and Happy stitching.....

tintocktap said...

Julie - your huswif looks fantastic! I seem to rather have lost the plot with mine recently.

Stitchingranny said...

Your heirloom SAL looks lovely Julie. Did you make the cute little dog too lol.

Sally said...

The Huswif SAL looks lovely Julie. I love the subtle colours.

The dog is really cute.

Edda said...

The huswif is looking good, mine will have to wait a little until the beginning of May. I love the Santa it is so cute. Great work. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Edda