All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 22 April 2007

Hare 0 - Tortoise 1

those of you who read Lisa's blog as well as mine will know that she has now finished the Lavendar Mandala after comparing herself to a tortoise as Sally & I had already completed ours. Well .... when i looked at the pic on her blog i noticed that it looked different to mine, I went and checked with my stitching and the chart and (confession time!!)
sure enough i had missed off the beads at the bottom of the flower stems and the ones in the corner flower borders too, so CONGRATULATIONS LISA the story of the hare and the tortoise on this occasion is correct, you finished yours before i did, mine came back out of the workbox this morning to have the missing beads added to it LOL so here's an updated piccie, maybe you could check to see if i've missed anything else !!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

ROTFPML! You are too funny!

Stitchingranny said...

lol bet that made Lisa's day.

Karen said...

LOL

Paula said...

LOL Julie.....
no news on the job front yet...going to email my personnel section in the morning to tell them what building I want to go to and sections I don't want to go to!! lol there's on building that car parking is first come first served so I want that cos I am not sitting on the bus for 2 hours every morning and then again in the evenings...so I will keep you posted!! I can imagine what they will think!!! lol
Huggles and Happy stitching...

Sally said...

Confession time Julie! I missed off the beads at the bottom of the flower stems too but it was intentional! Honest!

Lizzy said...

It's so Beautiful, Julie!!! Loved your reference to the Tortoise and the Hare... sometimes it's so true isn't it... lol

NHStitcher said...

That is beautiful!