here's a WIP pic now i've stitched the March part of this SAL, although i did have to ask Lynda (who designed it and is helping us with this) for some advice as i didn't understand one of the symbols on the chart. It's a lovely project to stitch, but now i have to wait till next month for the next part :-(Paula, the hardanger SAL @ Jayne's is weekly, so not long to wait for part 2 LOL
I think this week i'll get HAED Leo out and try and make some progress on that, i've missed the lovely bright colours in it
Hollyberry is looking gorgeous Julie! I'm not surprised Leo is calling to you, I really miss my HAED's as well.
ReplyDeleteThats going to be beatiful Julie. Glad you are looking forward to your HAED, must admit not looking forward to getting back to mine.
ReplyDeleteOOhh Hollyberry is lovely and pretty Julie....
ReplyDeleteDid you pick Leo up last night? How is he coming along and when will we see another update?? lol
Huggles and Happy stitching
Hollyberries is so pretty, Roll on April lol
ReplyDeleteHollyberries is looking lovely Julie. I don't know how you keep up with all these SALS! Lol!
ReplyDeleteSo when is Leo coming out to play? Lol!