All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 6 February 2007

valentine exchange

everyone has received their exchanges so i can reveal what i stitched and received in this. Chris sent me this wonderful lavendar filled hardanger heart, the smell is wonderful and i love it, thank you so much Chris




and here's what i stitched for my partner Jayne




thanks to all of you who read my blog and leave comments, it's nice to know what you think of my stitching and i don't mind if you tell the truth and say you don't like something or would have done it differently, criticism accepted LOL

4 comments:

Sally said...

These are both gorgeous Julie. I've seen the one Chris sent you in the "flesh" and it is lovely.

Jacqui said...

They're both beautiful.

Karen said...

they are both wonderful well done on the stitching

Heather said...

What lovely gifts Julie.