All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 4 February 2007

Sunday

it's been a quiet day here today, so i decided to sit this afternoon and stitch month 1 of the Loopylou SAL 'Hollyberry', it runs from February till November so it's back into the workbox with this one till March




next week in the post i should receive Part 1(chart and kit)of the Huswif Mystery from Heirloom Embroideries, it's going to be exciting because there have been no clues about the design or the colours of fabric and thread. I've decided i'm going to continue with LEO till that arrives as it's growing nicely

Hope you all had a good weekend

4 comments:

Karen said...

I had to look twice I thought you had put a blank bit of fabric up, I will be needing my eyes testing I think, great start Julie

Paula said...

Hi Julie, what a great start to your sal....looking forward to seeing next months.
I do hope you will post anotherr update on Leo this week......
Huggles....

Sally said...

Lovely start on Hollyberry Julie. Can't wait to see how this one progresses and your Huswif SAL. Looking forward to seeing more Leo soon.{{{{HUGS}}}}

Heather said...

What a great start to your SAL Julie.