All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 11 February 2007

my 1st pinkeep

this afternoon i finished off the LHN/CCN bee pinkeep from the Gift of Stitching online mag, i've been stitching this as an on-line SAL at one of the MB's i visit, it really was a lovely project to stitch, i hope the other ladies have enjoyed it as much as i have. I was surprised how easy it was to make up, although my invisible stitches (when you stitch the back to the front) are a bit more visible than invisible LOL




Hope you all had a lovely weekend

7 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Julie, your pinkeep is gorgeous, well done on your finish. Thanks for your comment on my Middy, I love stitching her and yes I hated putting her away...I wanted to keep going with those wings to get them out of the way!!! lol
Happy Stitching and Huggles to you.....

Karen said...

lovely finish I love the colours , I did print this off to stitch this weekend but it didnt seem to happen

JoAnn said...

Beautiful pinkeep Julie! I love the colors for this one!! Well done :)

Mary Ann said...

Julie, the pinkeep is beautiful--stitching and finishing!!

Ish said...

Hi Julie, Love you pinkeep, it's on my to do list too.

Love the colours and the finishing looks fab

Ish said...

ps

I normally don't use my google log in but I can't post otherwise, as you have your comments set to only receive comments from blogger members

Sally said...

Lovely pinkeep Julie. I hope mine turns out as good as yours when I get around to stitching it.