All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 8 February 2007

it's snowing

woke up to snow flurries this morning, everywhere was white over and it looked so pretty, Mr Moe was enjoying playing in it and hoping that someone was going to build him a 'snowmouse' LOL, poor DD had to go to college, but lucky me was able to stay warm and cosy and sit and watch it out of my conservatory window, it's been snowing on and off all day. Can you see my weathervane cat and mouse that DH made me a few Christmas's back against the tree ??



4 comments:

Heather said...

Your photo looks just like a Christmas card picture.

It has stopped snowing just now, but we're expecting more and freezing fog by the looks of it.

Good job I got the cat food yesterday!!!!

Sally said...

I am so envious of your snow. We still haven't got any {sniff}

Karen said...

lovely photo we still havent had any snow

Paula said...

Hi Julie I love this picture, you should put it in a frame.
No more snow here.....