All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 16 January 2007

tuck arrived

thanks Joann, the lovely tuck you made has arrived for the 'Tuck of Love' Valentine Exchange at TS, now to decide which design to stitch (opening 2" x 2"). There are so many little valentine/heart designs out there, have had a looksee but can't make up my mind. Posting date is not till beginning of Feb so there's no rush, of course you won't be able to see it on my blog till after my partner receives it ...

Happy Birthday Lisa, hope you have a good day, how old are you this time ???? LOL

4 comments:

Paula said...

Hiya Julie,
JoAnns tucks are lovely aren't they? I've also ordered a few from her.
Looking forward to seeing what you put in it.
Hugs

Heather said...

My tuck arrived yesterday Julie and I think I may start it tonight, so it's all ready.

Stitchingranny said...

Looking forward to seeing your little tuck when its done and sent Julie.

Sally said...

Looking forward to seeing what you stitch for the tuck Julie.