I think i've done it ....
A BIG thank you to Lisa and Sally for helping me get started on here. I've added a few things, moved them around, put them back where they were, but, I think it's how i want it to look, for now anyway, until i change my mind again LOL. Thanks girls xx
Hi Julie. Your blog is looking good! You'll be an expert in no time. I told you it was easy:)
ReplyDeleteLooks good, Julie. WTG!
ReplyDeleteLOl another one to read have fun blogging Julie
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, Welcome to blogging--I'm pretty new at the blogging thing myself. Just wanted to say that your blog looks great!
ReplyDeleteLooks great, Julie!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the wonderful land of blogging - its very addictive and I look forward to watching your blog grow.
ReplyDeleteSu
A lovely finish to the year Julie.
ReplyDeleteI too am fairly new to blogging and as Su says, its quite addictive, but fun too.
Helen