Yeah Julie Congrats on your new blog!It looks great!! I am just staring out too & look forward to keeping up with mine! I would like to add you to my blog list :o) Happy Stitching - JoAnn
Wow! Julie! You started your blog twelve years ago! I am so impressed, surely you must have been one of the first crafty bloggers? Hello from the future, hugs, Kaye
Welcome to the world of blogging my dear friend!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new blog! It's looking great, see I told you you'd be fine lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lisa
Yeah Julie Congrats on your new blog!It looks great!! I am just staring out too & look forward to keeping up with mine! I would like to add you to my blog list :o)
ReplyDeleteHappy Stitching - JoAnn
Congrat's on the blog Julie, I hope to log in from time to time - LOL.
ReplyDeleteElaine xxx
Hello Julie.
ReplyDeleteHad to pop in to take a look at your blog. Congrat´s on it, I´ll be back for a visit later to read some more.
All the best,
Edda in Iceland
Wow! Julie! You started your blog twelve years ago! I am so impressed, surely you must have been one of the first crafty bloggers? Hello from the future, hugs, Kaye
ReplyDelete