All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 21 October 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness - October



I'm sure you all know about Gifted Gorgeousness, share something you have gifted yourself or been gifted to you between 15th of each month. 

See the tab at the top of Jo's blog for more information or visit the link up to see what other GG participants have shared.

GG for me this time consists of 3 finishes

DD's boot socks.....

 
The Baa-ble hat - the whole kit was a gift from DS for Mothering Sunday
 
Soak in warm water when knitted and block on a balloon...
 

 
Leave to dry completely...  
 
 
make the pompom.... 
 
Voila .... a finish and I LOVE IT 
 
Next door neighbour is to be a grandmother to a little boy - Albie.  Her daughter is in labour as I type tonight!
 
She asked if I could make a small blanket for the car seat like the one I made for the new babys older brother.
 
 
 
 
Love and blessings
 
Julie 

20 comments:

  1. Lovely things you've made Julie, the hat is very nice indeed. Do you ever visit Kate Davies blog - she's a very inspiring lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is rather gorgeous, I love the design. How lovely to be asked to make a blanket for a new baby, it’ll keep him nice and snug while he travels xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finishes! The hat is really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful makes to keep everyone cosy this winter. The boot socks look lovely and snuggly. You've made a great job of the hat, I must get mine started, I love that design. I hope Albie has put in an appearance my now and that all's well, he'll be kept nice and cosy in his blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous gifts Julie. I love that hat, what a fun design and it looks really cosy too. The baby blanket is lovely, well done for whipping it up in record time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super knitting and crochet Julie, the baable hat has come out perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work Julie!! The hat is just SUPER!! You will get so many compliments when you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gifts Julie , you are a true giver with your gifts .
    Enjoy your week hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hat and the colours, fancy blocking it on a balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always make such lovely things, Julie! That is such a pretty blanket with the blues - I'm sure the new baby will be quite cozy wrapped in it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie: When I see such lovely knitted items I wish I had taken lessons to know how to knit, I love those socks.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your beautiful knitted pieces. Beautiful colors in the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely work! I love those socks. I need to make a pair of warm ones for me, so far I've only had the ones that didn't fit other people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. What a clever way to finish a hat, using a balloon instead of DH's head! The socks look fantastic as does the blanket. Hope baby arrived safely as you typed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've made such lovely things …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful finishes, I specially like the sheep hat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three lovely items you've knitted Julie, gifts from and for everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all of those gifts Julie but the hat is just too cute for words. It is so adorable. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great GG post this month, glad to see Baa-ble finished and blocked on a balloon head. Did you draw a face on the balloon? :)

    The blanket is very sweet and probably by now keeping little Albie toasty warm!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit here, thank you.

It's lovely to hear what you think and it's always nice to read any comments that are left by readers.

I do appreciate each and every comment, thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.