All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 19 September 2009

I had some 'ME' time!

Last night here in the UK was the first night of the new series of Strictly Come Dancing, i admit to being a huge fan and love to watch it so made sure i was sitting nice and comfy when it started. It's hard to stitch and watch it so i began knitting a pair of socks for DH. Stitching and watching isn't productive, i generally end up frogging but knitting and watching TV is a multi-task i can do. It's on again tonight as well this week, so guess what i'll be doing this evening ....

Seymore and Rose had a lovely time on their honeymoon and Barb took some pics of them, even her DH has joined in the fun and frivolity and he took them on a walk and got a pic too! My DH justs raises his eyebrows now when he notices i am knitting another one, although secretly i think he does like it when we get piccies of what they have been up to, he knows it makes me happy to send them out and a happy wife is a good wife.

Lots more Saturday knitting nights with Strictly for this series so there may be more bunnys in need of a new home. I can tell you i stuffed another today that will be in the hands of the postie on Monday on its way to a new mum, wonder where that will be going??

Hope you all have a nice weekend. Happy knitting, stitching or watching TV and drooling over the dancers if you are a fan too, dont you just love Bruno, he does make me laugh LOL

15 comments:

Always smiling said...

Hi Julie

Like you frogs arrive if I stitch and watch Strictly so I think your idea of knitting is a good one, I have one sock done so I think the other will be started tonight!!
Love the stripes, very colourful
Chris x

Always smiling said...

Hi Julie

Like you frogs arrive if I stitch and watch Strictly so I think your idea of knitting is a good one, I have one sock done so I think the other will be started tonight!!
Love the stripes, very colourful
Chris x

jane said...

I am thinking I will make Strictly nights my crochet nights!!

Christine said...

Another Strictly fan here!

CindyMae said...

I can watch some things, but some things it is just impossible to watch and stitch, love the sock though! Seymore and Rose looks so cute! It looks like they had a lovely honeymoon! If I knew how to knit I would try and knit myself a bunny as I think they are just darling!!

Lesleyanne said...

I love strictly too - I tend to stitch just when they're talking and not while their dancing but it makes it no so productive.

Marian said...

Watching football and stitching. Ah, Saturday in the South.

Daffycat said...

I also get frogs if I try to stitch when I'm interested in a show...reruns I can handle though.

The bunnies honeymoon is so sweet!

Karan said...

So glad you got some me time - very productive it's been too, from the looks of that sock. :0)
Love the honeymooners pics, does give me a chuckle. Looking forward to seeing the new bunny & where he/she pops up. :0)

Mylene said...

Good start with the knitting and cute picture of the couple.

Ginnie said...

I struggle to watch TV and stitch, and I can't knit..... so I will just be watching Strictly and putting the stitching aside!

Sheilasembroidery said...

Love to watch your bunnies adventures. Makes me smile. I also admit to watching Strictly. I was doing some pulled thread work and must admit to frogging too.

Shellie said...

aww your bunnies sooo cute!!!
love the sockie too Ive completely lost my stitchy bug but still knitting if only squares lol
Love strictly too hehe
Hugs and Love Shellie

Rachael said...

Mr & Mrs Seymore look like they are having a super time on Honeymoon!!

Great you are getting some 'you' time, I am a X factor fan though! Love those socks!!

Hope things have calmed down for you((Hugs))

Terri said...

Love the story of Seymore and Rose. It is great. And great fun. If this makes you happy keep doing it.