Fast post from the UK to the US (5 days only) and i can reveal the needleroll i stitched for Katrina in the exchange at TS. I think Royal Mail must have heard me ranting about their bad service and done something about it LOLDesign - Just Nan old freebie 'Dragonfly Summer'
Fabric - Wichelt 28ct linen 'waterlily'
Thread - DMC & Mill Hill beads
I did use a different charm than the one it asks for, you can see what should have been on if you scroll down the page here
Pretty needleroll. The colors look lovely on that fabric ;)
ReplyDeleteThe needleroll looks lovely. Congratulations on another great master piece.
ReplyDeleteone word Stunning! love the design,
ReplyDeleteI'm too scared to have a go at making one of these lol
lovely needleroll glad it has arrived
ReplyDeleteThat is goergeous! great job, Julie!!
ReplyDeleteAnother piece of your beautiful work Julie, x
ReplyDeleteOooh I love it Julie! it is stunning:)
ReplyDeleteYour needleroll is beautiful, Julie. Well done!
ReplyDeletethat is beautiful Julie I really must do one of these soon. Oh why is there never enough time lol
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful needleroll Julie - one very lucky recipient. BTW, I like it better with your choice of charm than as shown on the website.
ReplyDeleteLove the two new bunnies, such cuties. :0)