All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 15 December 2007

In the bleak midwinter ....

you need warming up from the inside out ... Day 14's gift (opening Day 15 due to yesterdays little mishap!) from Jorja is Mary Englebreit's 'Starry Night Wassail' ~ apple cider spice to add to warmed apple juice or apple cider (like the UK mulled wine). Kathy sent me a double ended highlighter and some pink post-its, a perfect gift as i put these into my stitching mags to mark a page and i can add notes/ideas for future reference just in case i forget an idea LOL

2 comments:

Karen said...

or highlighting days on gifts???? ;O)
Nice gifts Julie

Rachael said...

Great gifts ,I think I will miss having something to unwrap,May have to space out my xmas pressies!!lol