
Week 4 and I chose to stitch a few more words, they always seem to stitch up quickly. Rachael asked last week what fabric i was using for this one, it's a 32ct lugana from silkweaver called 'Sand', if you click the link and scroll down it's on the left hand side and you'll see the colour of it better than it shows on my picture
I've also started a Christmas gift, it's a Just Nan design, and the title totally escapes me now i've come to tell you about it, so that'll have to wait till i show you a pic ..... having a senior moment here !!!! (no offence intended)
I'd like to say a big 'well done' to all the ladies who join us at UFO stitch night at Jayne's Attic, you've all made such great progress on your 'got left behind' stitching this year and we've had a lot of designs that have actually been finished and most of all, a lot of fun along the way with Mr Stick LOL
Hope you've all had a good week so far, Mr Sunshine poked his head out for a while today and that always make me feel brighter ....
your wip is looking great well done
ReplyDeleteLooking really good Julie.
ReplyDeleteRe the UFO night, thanks to Mr Stick I had two finishes that would not have been done without him.
Ladybugs is looking great Julie :)
ReplyDeleteLadybugs is so pretty - looking forward to seeing it completed.
ReplyDeleteMr Stick is a great incentive Julie. :0)
That's looking very pretty Julie:) Hope you are doing OK:)
ReplyDeleteLadybugs is looking lovely!!
ReplyDeleteLady bug looks lovely so far Julie, well done. I can't wait to see it finished.
ReplyDelete