All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Hardanger SAL

There's a SAL for 'Silent Flutter' by Loopylou at the chat forum of Jayne's Attic and today i managed to have a very rare afternoon stitching (i usually only stitch in the evenings except at the weekends)so here's my Part 1, kloster blocks, white Perle 8 on white Linda!! Roll on part 2 ... It has been brought to my attention that i have made a mistake on this and need to frog a bit out, thank you Karen for being so observant LOL

6 comments:

Karen said...

where have I seen this before lol, great start Julie

Paula said...

That's gorgeous Julie, it's really pretty.
Ehhh I can't see any mistakes...lol

Happy stitching and hugs....

Sally said...

Lovely start Julie:) Tried to comment earlier but blogger wasn't playing nice:(

Rachael said...

Lovely stitching as always,Love seeing all the pretty stitching,That's why I keep coming back!!lol ;)

Mary Ann said...

A very pretty start!!

Stitchingranny said...

Well done a great start. I was tempted to join this but I promised myself that once UFO was out of the way I was going to really concentrate on my rota and not take anything else on for a while.