All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 1 September 2007

August Achievements

September is here already, time to recap on my achievements for August. I did make a small amount of progress on Leo (not a lot but at least it's some lol) and i got this months part of Hollyberry done. A new start too with the Blackwork Dogs.
I had quite a few finishes - a lot of smaller ones, Ruby Wedding Sampler, Amy's birthday gift, stocking ornie, needleroll exchange, victorian rose, noteblocks, piglet keyring and here's a pic of my LHN SAL with Karen that i put the last stitch into this afternoon, i think it can be called an august finish though can't it ??? I hope September is just as productive LOL

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your LHN finish, well done. Leo is looking gorgeous, those colours are just so nice.

Karen said...

I think you can count it as a August finish lol I will let you. I need to get a wriggle on and finish mine. Yours looks wonderful

Paula said...

Hi Julie, Love "The Rose" finish it's gorgeous...and Leo is looking great. I love the colours in it.
Hapy September stitching....

Mary Ann said...

The Rose finish is beautiful!! And, Leo is looking great!

Sally said...

Leo is coming along really well Julie. I love the colours.

Rose is beautiful. Are you going to frame it?

Rachael said...

You have been busy,I love your work it's all so pretty.

Stitchingranny said...

wow you have done well this month. Love your rose in the garden and your piglet gift what a nice idea.

Christine said...

You've been busy! I really like the LHN piece, it is so delicate and pretty