All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 4 January 2007

1st finish for 2007

today i put the final stitches into Day 1 of Just Nans 12 Days of Christmas, this was lovely to stitch. I'm stitching them all on 1 piece, 2 across and 6 down on 28ct 'mushroom' evenweave, the fabric is quite stiff but will be better when i make a bellpull for Christmas than a softer fabric

I've also finished stitching another piece, a present for a friend, can't show it yet as she might look here. When she's received it i'll show you what it is LOL

5 comments:

Karen said...

Julie thats a wonderful finish I have been debating wether to get these or not I will look forward to seening this design as it grows

Stitchspice said...

Hi Julie,
Bet the piece you can't show is for your teacher!!
Do you want to do my outstanding stitching?
Cheers

Sally said...

The Just Nan looks really pretty Julie. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty, Julie! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the days!

Stitchingranny said...

Lovely stitching start to the New Year Julie. I will watch with interest to see it grow.

Helen