The Travelling Pattern has been on holiday with me and is once again ready to set off on it's mystery tour.
Count Your Blessings by Shakespeare's Peddler
Here's my version
I found the little 3" square frame in my finishing drawer when looking for something else recently and was waiting for just the right project to go into it.
When the travelling pattern arrived, i thought it might just fit and calculated if it was stitched over 1 it would be perfect. Fabric choice was a hard one, but the 28ct yellow gingham won in the end. I didn't have any of the Sampler Threads so used DMC instead. I love how it turned out.
If you would like to be the next Travelling Pattern stitcher there are a few rules that need to be adhered to :
1. Comment on this post saying you would like to be part of The Stitcherhood
2. By leaving the above comment you agree (if you are chosen) to stitch the design and send it along to the next person in a timely manner. If this means dropping eveything in your rotation to concentrate on this project, so be it. If you cant bring yourself to do this don't sign up.
3. You must have an active blog to partcipate. if you have a blog but never post to it you wont be chosen to be the next stitcher.
4. This is a giveaway type traveling pattern. That means you must follow it from blogger to blogger to enter each time it is ready to send along. Commenting on this post doesn't make you a guaranteed part of The Stitcherhood.
This Travelling Pattern has been a quite a globe trotter and so far been stitched by:-
1. Sharon of its daffycat Oklahoma USA
2. Karen of Karens Handiwork, South Carolina USA
3. Patty of Hanging on by a thread, Florida USA
4. Terrri of chocolates for breakfast, stitching for lunch USA
5. Lynda of a cozy little place for stitching, Oregon USA
6. Nataly of Natalys needle creations, Massachusetts, USA
7. Erin of fairy tales and french knots, NY USA
8. Jo of Serendipititous stitching, Suffolk UK
9. Mouse of tales of a a stitching mouse, South Yorkshire UK
10. Sally of stitchyangels treasures, East Yorkshire UK
11. Lesleyanne of Lesleyannes life of stitches, Northamptonshire, UK
12. Michelle of stitchercraftplace, Staffordshire, UK
13. Kath of kaths stitching heaven, Barnsley, South Yorkshire UK
14. Christine of The Alchymyst's Study, Cornwall, UK
15. Kate of Kate's Flossbox, Tyne & Wear, UK
16. Julie of Julie's Stitcherknitter Journal, Leicester, UK
Deadline for commenting is midnight (UK time) Wednesday 29th February 2012 with the winner to be announced shortly after.
I wonder where it will go to next?